Perry Taylor, State Architect - email@example.com
Phone: (334) 242-9731
Activities and responsiblities:
- Reviews and approves schematic, preliminary and final plans and specifications for projects involving alterations, additions,
and new construction of schools
- Reviews and approves architectural agreements, construction contracts, and change orders.
- Advises local boards of education with design, cost estimates, and construction methods for school buildings.
- Advises project architects and engineers with respect to design, bidding, and construction of schools.
- Administers K-12 State Bond issues for the Alabama Public School and College Authority.
- Prepares deeds and leases for property sold or exchanged by county systems.
- Inspects and approves all new sites for school construction.
- Generates and maintains complete inventory of all school facilities.
- Responsible for yearly Capital Planning and Assessment of facilities as required by the Foundation Program.
- Click here to open Capital Plan Report.