​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Educator Certification > Career / Technical Certificates: Additional Teaching Field: Forms
An individual may seek additional certification in selected technical education program areas or in *health science if he/she: (1) holds a valid Alabama Professional Educator Certificate in a teaching field; AND(2) verifies appropriate experience; AND (3) passes the appropriate Alabama State Department of Education approved Occupational Proficiency Assessment.  *For the area of health science an active Alabama license in a registered nursing, paramedical, or allied health specialty must also be held.