​​Educator Certification > Career / Technical Certificates: Additional Teaching Field - Degree Equivalent: Forms

An individual may seek additional certification in selected technical education program areas if he/she: 

(1) holds a valid Bachelor's Equivalent 2 or higher Degree Equivalent Certificate; AND

(2) verifies appropriate experience; AND

(3) passes the appropriate Alabama State Department of Education approved Occupational Proficiency Assessment.