​​Educator Certification > Other Approaches: Emergency: Forms
Tab Name
11/6/2018 2:07 PM
(A) Application Part 1 of 2 (Supplement EC1)
Forms(A) Application Part 1 of 2 (Supplement EC1)(A) Application Part 1 of 2 (Supplement EC1).pdf
6/29/2016 4:26 PM
(B) Application Part 2 of 2 (Form EC)
Forms(B) Application Part 2 of 2 (Form EC)http://www.alsde.edu/sec/ec/Pages/forms.aspx?FormName=EC(B) Application Part 2 of 2 (Form EC).aspx
11/6/2018 2:05 PM
Verification of citizenship or lawful presence in the United States
3/24/2015 4:52 PM
Check the FAQs to see if there is an answer to your question(s).
The Emergency Certificate cannot be requested by an individual. This is a one year certificate which cannot be renewed or reissued and does not lead to Alabama professional certification.  The Emergency Certificate may ONLY be requested by an employing Alabama county/city superintendent or eligible nonpublic/private school administrator for an individual who has earned at least a bachelor’s degree from a senior institution that was regionally accredited at the time the degree was earned.