​​Educator Certification > Other Approaches: Emergency: Forms
Tab Name
7/27/2020 7:25 AM
(A) Application Part 1 of 2 (Supplement EC1)
Forms(A) Application Part 1 of 2 (Supplement EC1)(A) Application Part 1 of 2 (Supplement EC1).pdf
6/28/2019 3:26 PM
(B) Application Part 2 of 2 (Form EC)
Forms(B) Application Part 2 of 2 (Form EC)https://www.alsde.edu/sec/ec/Pages/forms.aspx?FormName=EC(B) Application Part 2 of 2 (Form EC).aspx
10/23/2019 2:49 PM
Verification of citizenship or lawful presence in the United States
Forms(C) SUPPLEMENT CIThttps://www.alsde.edu/sec/ec/Misc%20Docs/SUPPLEMENT%20CIT.pdf(C) SUPPLEMENT CIT.aspx
3/24/2015 4:52 PM
Check the FAQs to see if there is an answer to your question(s).
The Emergency Certificate cannot be requested by an individual.  The Emergency Certificate may ONLY be requested by an employing Alabama county/city superintendent or eligible nonpublic/private school administrator for an individual who has earned at least a bachelor’s degree from a senior institution that was regionally accredited at the time the degree was earned. This is a two year certificate which can be reissued once if renewal requirements are met.  This certificate does not lead to Alabama professional certification.