​​​​​​​​​Educator Certification > Other Approaches: Speech-Language Impairment Temporary​: Forms
Tab Name
2/21/2019 10:37 AM
(A) Application Part 1 of 2 (Supplement LST)
(A) Application Part 1 of 2 (Supplement LST).pdfForms(A) Application Part 1 of 2 (Supplement LST)
8/1/2016 5:00 PM
(B) Application Part 2 of 2 (Form TSL)
(B) Application Part 2 of 2 (Form TSL).aspxForms(B) Application Part 2 of 2 (Form TSL)http://www.alsde.edu/sec/ec/Pages/forms.aspx?FormName=TSL
10/28/2019 12:35 PM
Verification of citizenship or lawful presence in the United States
(C) SUPPLEMENT CIT.aspxForms(C) SUPPLEMENT CIThttps://www.alsde.edu/sec/ec/Misc%20Docs/SUPPLEMENT%20CIT.pdf
8/2/2019 10:59 AM
Speech-Language Pathology Program verification form
8/1/2016 5:02 PM
FAQs.aspxHelpFAQshttps://www.alsde.edu/sec/ec/Pages/faqsOtherApproaches-all.aspx?tab=Speech or Language Impairment
8/1/2016 5:04 PM
Complete the Help Form to e-mail the Educator Certification Section for assistance.
Help Form.aspxHelpHelp Formhttps://www.alsde.edu/sec/ec/Pages/contactform.aspx
The Speech-Language Pathology Temporary Certificate Approach is available for an individual to temporarily serve as a Speech-Language Pathologist in grades P-12.   A Speech-Language Pathology Temporary Certificate may be available to an individual who has:
(1) completed at least a master’s degree level speech-language pathology program that was accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association, AND
(2) satisfactorily completed the CAA-prescribed Praxis II test. 
An individual should contact the school system or eligible nonpublic/private school in which employment is desired for information concerning certificate eligibility.