​​​​​​Educator Certification > Other Approaches: Substitute: Forms
Tab Name
3/24/2015 4:58 PM
Check the FAQs to see if there is an answer to your question(s).
11/6/2019 8:39 AM
This form is used to apply for the Substitute License.
11/29/2018 3:25 PM
Complete the Help Form to e-mail the Educator Certification Section for assistance.
Help Form.aspxHelpHelp Formhttp://testwww.alsde.edu/sec/ec/Pages/contactform.aspx
12/18/2014 2:21 PM
Central Office contact number(s) for Alabama county/city school systems. You may speak with the Certification Contact or someone in Human Resources regarding employment and/or certification issues.
School System Contact.aspxContact InformationSchool System Contacthttp://testwww.alsde.edu/sec/tc/Pages/leamap.aspx
The Substitute License cannot be requested by an individual.  A substitute license may ONLY be requested by an employing Alabama county/city superintendent or eligible nonpublic/private school administrator for an individual who has graduated from high school or completed an Alabama State Department of Education approved equivalent.